Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Thursday, March 19, 2009

Simple Day


After 2 days of outdoors work ,and rain on its way ,this will be a simple laid back day.
Our "Little Shadow" is with us. She had fun yesterday outside. After we finished working we took 2 hikes, pulled her in the little red wagon, roasted hotdogs and marshmallow's, and ate outdoors. We picked these flowers, an Aunt planted the flower bulbs, Mom planted the bridal bush.3 Generations in 1 bouquet.Little Shadow is the 6th Generation here, this time of yr. my mind wonders back through the generations before me ,I wonder if they'd be Pleased at how we are carrying on here,with work they started etc. sometimes I think I was born 100 yrs. too late.:o)Springtime has always been a busy season here, preparing earth for gardens, planting.etc.
Spring is my favorite season, rebirth of everything.
All the inside chores are finished for the day, so it's time to head out doors to rock, sip a cup a.....watch the birds eat , cats play, wildlife come in and eat. Enjoy playing with Little Shadow .
Want you join me for a cup a...?
HAve a great day!
Blessins',Lib

4 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Miz Lib,
I'm here with my Cupa this morning. I made coffee a bit ago. I'm fixing to have to take our youngest daughter to see anoral surgeon. She is going to have to have a root canal. They aren't going to do it today, they are just going to evaulate here and look at the tooth. We got some rain here earlier this morning and it's headed your way now. LOL. It's suppose to be like 15 to 20 degrees cooler than it was yesterday. The last 2 days here has been nice and warm. I have been doing laundry and I had sink full of dishes to wash and I got them all washed. I always love to cook hotdogs and marshmellows on the outside. Maked them taste so much better. Sounds like yall will be having a nice and relaxing day. Take care my friend and have a great day. May GOD Bless you and yours. "THANK YOU" for the cupa this morning.
Love,
Karen H.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I would so love to come and join you for a cup of tea if I could,

Gill in Canada

JoyceAnn said...

Gorgeous bouquet , and the story about them , make them so special.
Sounds like you're having fun with Little Shadow , they keep us young at heart.

~ Spring Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

the voice of melody said...

I'd love to join you for a cuppa! I love spring too, but then I love so many things about all the seasons!

Have a wonderful week!