Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun Outing

Friday we took Little Shadow to Pigeon Forge ,for a fun outing. We went to the Park at the Old Mill, for a picnic, then fed the ducks, pigeons, and birds.

I love this flowers! The Old Mill is in the background. Growing up my Grandparents lived very close to the Old Mill, back then it was safe to fish in Little Pigeon River, lots of meals were caught there ,by the water wheel.Each trip to The Old Mill sparks lots of Happy Memories for me.:o)
Then off to ride the kiddy rides, a neat little area for smaller kids. Little Shadow loves going to ride the rides, she calls it the Playground. We always enjoy our outing with her .
Hope you have a great Week.
Blessins',Lib


3 comments:

Peggy said...

oh what fun!!! I love those flowers too. Hope you stay cool this week. Suppose to be hot.

Linda said...

Cute pictures, little ones seem to love feeding ducks....and I still do. When we go to the river I always take bread for a family who live close to our houseboat. hugs, Linda

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Its always a fine fun day when we take a child out to play.
Children bring such joy!
Diane