Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Heatwave, Cooking and Freezing


Our cool down didn't last long. Heatwave is back ! For today I am staying indoors cooking and freezing my months supply of meals.Also I am "Putting up food" as we call it around here, which means canning or freezing food. It will be so good this winter!
Hope you're having a Great week!
Blessins', Lib

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Wish we lived closer so we could work together. It would be more fun and got so much faster. Have a blessed day and stay cool

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Looks fantastic!
I know its a lot of work at first but then your so thankful for the bounty.
Diane

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

What are you "putting up"? That looks like meat loaf in the picture. I am making a couple tomorrow! How do you freeze your red raspberries and your blackberries? Nancy

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Lib ~ We call it " putting up food " around here too. That meatloaf looks delish , you're making me hungry. I need to get smart and start cooking meals ahead of time to freeze. I could have used a few frozen meals last week , when I worked so much in the garden.

~ Many Blessings ~

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

Anonymous said...

Hi Lib,
Hope you are keeping well. The meatloaf looks so good. I can almost smell it, yummy. I am on a diet so I am not having anything this good. At least the diet is working and I have lost quite a bit of weight. I am keeping busy as usual chasing my grandchildren LOL. My garden keeps me busy at this time of year so I have not had much time for crafting. My fingers are itching to make something so I hope to get a bit of 'time out' with my sewing machine this weekend. The weather is set to be hot so sewing with a fan on me is a good idea.
Hope you have a good weekend, Cheers, Eileen.