Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

Want you drop in for a piece of pie and a cup a.......and let's celebrate Peggy's birthday !
Peggy is such a Blessing! Thanks Peggy for all the cheer you share! Hope You have a wonderful day!Please go by and wish Peggy a Happy Birthday.Hidden Haven - PeggysMtn.Blessings(see side bar)
Have a Great Day !
Blessins',Lib

5 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Ummm ~ the pie looks delish , be right over (lol). Thanks for letting me know it's Peggy's birthday , heading over to wish her a " Happy " one.

~ Be Blessed ~

Peggy said...

Lib you are such a sweetie! Wish I was there to share a piece of that pie with you while we chat up a storm. Thank you so much for the birthday post. I am truly blessed!

Carole Burant said...

Heyyyy, keep some of that pie for MEEEEE! hehe I've already been over to wish Peggy a Happy Birthday and have also sang to her on Facebook! lol She certainly is a blessing in our lives and I just love her to bits. xoxo

Linda said...

Hope I'm not too late....Happy Birthday to Peggy.

Happy Birthday to you too Lib....I'm sorry my wish is a couple of day late...hugs, Linda

Cathy said...

Thanks for letting us know Lib
Lovely of you to bake her a pie - how many pieces do you think you could cut it into?