Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday- Monday


Life is still a bit overwhelming right now.Trying hard to be Positive .Some days are easier than other.Thanks again for your prayers and all your kind deeds!

I am trying to plan my menu's for the week. My Guys are Meat Lovers trying to find healthy recipes and trying for 2 nights per wk. veggie dishes without them knowing what I'm up to.Lol
Here a recipe I've made for awhile and the like it .

Taco Salad
1head lettuce
2 cans kidney beand drained and rinsed
4 toms. cut into bite sized-pieces
8oz. cheddar cheese
1(10oz.)bag tortillia chips
1 jar catalina French salad dressing
1pkg. taco seasoning mix

Tear up lettuce into bite size pieces,place in large salad bowl.Add beans and cut up tomatoes.In small bowl empty salad dressing,and taco mix stir well ,break up tortilla chips into smaller piecesand add to bowl.Mix cheese into salad,Drizzle taco-saladdressing over ingredients mix well Serve cold serves 8

Hope everyone is having a Great wk.
Blessins',Lib

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that sounds different, not sure if dh will go for it though......

Gill in Canada

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Lib ~ Glad to see you trying to blog again , know it's difficult to get back into the swing of things.

The taco salad sounds great , but I doubt my meat loving husband would go for it either. I think I'll try it for lunch sometime.



~ Be Blessed ~

Michelle said...

Yummy.. Sounds perfect for the summertime.

Linda said...

Hi Lib....This sounds so good,made with all of my favorite things. I'm going to make this for sure...I think the taco seasoning will be the perfect touch...

I pray each day the pain will ease and I know you will always have the right words of comfort for Little Shadow....your are in my thoughts and prayers...hugs, Linda