Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Our Little Shadow is such a Joy. It's so hard for her to understand why her Daddy want be back.
We had her the Day My sister found my nephew, we kept her all night having to act as nothing was wrong. When we took her home my Bro.-n-law explained to her Jesus sent an Angel to take your Daddy to Heaven .She wanted to know so much about Angels, my Sister collects Angels so he showed her some and how they have wings etc.
Yesterday my sister took Little Shadow to the Dollar Tree they had some big butterfly wings, Little Shadow said "Oh MeMe I can buy these and fly up to Heaven to see Daddy."
I know it is going to take some time to get through this ,the hardest part for me is trying to answer Little Shadows questions ,and hope and pray I say the correct thing.
Today is a busy day doing chores since the rest of the wk. is full.
We have sunshine:o) Hope to open windows ,then rain moves in tomorrow and the rest of the wk.
Hope everyone has a Great day!
Blessins',Lib

6 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Nothing more innocent than a small child.Their innocent words can make you smile or cry all at once.I am so sorry your family has to go through this.
Stay strong.
Diane

Carole Burant said...

It is indeed very hard to explain to a child where daddy has gone and why but I think you are all doing a terrific job of it. xoxo

countrychicken said...

Its so hard for children to understand, and adults to for that matter. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

JoyceAnn said...

Lib , that's the most precious comment , it left me with a smile and tears. I'm still praying for ya'll.


~ Be Blessed ~

Gill - That British Woman said...

It must be so hard for all of you, but I am sure you will pick your words wisely.

Praying for you and your family,

Gill in Canada

toasterface said...

sunshine always helps a body in need. its good for you too