Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Herb Butter

Little Shadow and I made herb butter.

Around here we don't use alot of recipes.We set out a lb. of butter to come to room temp.
We put in all sorts of herbs. And mixed with a hand mixer and put into a bowl.


This is the finished herb butter.
We made spag. sauce , whole wheat noodles, and wheat toast with herb butter.
Amazing how well Kids eat when they help prepare the meal:o)
I've had problems trying to leave messages, is this happening to anyone else?
Hope ya'll have a great week!
Blessins',Lib

10 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Yummmm that herb butter does sound and look good. I remember when my boys would help me cook, they would be so proud saying they had helped:-) Then they got older and they considered it "work"! lol

I haven't had any problems leaving comments, I hope you aren't still having problems. xoxo

Linda said...

I've never made herb butter but it sounds yummy and I know we would like it. What is neat you can just add what you like. Thanks for sharing Lib.

I've had problems in the past but knock on wood none as yet....hope Blogger corrects the problem soon...hugs, Linda

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

I loved to show my kids how to help too when they were little.It gives them confidence that lasts a lifetime.
Shadow is a cutiepie!
Diane

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!
I love herb and fruit butters~they add so much flavor...
And you're right kids do eat much better when they help prepare the meal *Ü*!

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Lib ~ The butter looks great and Little Shadow seems to be enjoying the process. I love having those little helpers in the kitchen , they bring so many smiles and sometimes wreck a little havoc (LOL) too , but it keep things interesting.

~ Sweet Blessings ~

QuiltedSimple said...

that looks yummy! she is doing a great job helping you
kris

Ronda said...

OOOOOOO, that sounds and looks yummy!
I would love to know what kinds of herbs you put into it!
Now I want to try and make some.
Thanks for the inspiration.



Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Gill - That British Woman said...

it does sound good, herb butter.

Hope everything is alright with you and your family?

Gill in Canada

Peggy said...

little shadow is going to have so many wonderful memories!! Have a blessed weekend

Linda said...

Happy Mother's Day Lib. Have a blessed weekend with your family...hugs, Linda