Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want ............

I want to be stitching.But cant seem to find the time.
Yesterday we had a new front door installed , windows ,and insulation. So now I get to wash windows.lol Maybe soon I can stitch.
Hope everyone's having a great week! And staying cool , upper 90s here
Blessins',Lib

5 comments:

Linda said...

New windows....nice! I need to wash windows too....but not all at one time.

Sweet tea towels...hugs, Linda

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

24 hours is never enough I hear you on that one!
Sometimes I go to bed wishing I did this or that too....
Only one of me to compare to allllll the chores that have to be done.One day at a time and one project too.
Diane

JoyceAnn said...

I love your beautiful stitchings! Sometimes , especially this time of the year , you just have to take time to do what you love. I'm glad I reminded myself of that too (LOL).

~ Peaceful Blessings ~

Gill - That British Woman said...

I'm like you I would love to spend a day sewing, just no time to do it.

Gill in Canada