Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want ............

I want to be stitching.But cant seem to find the time.
Yesterday we had a new front door installed , windows ,and insulation. So now I get to wash windows.lol Maybe soon I can stitch.
Hope everyone's having a great week! And staying cool , upper 90s here
Blessins',Lib

4 comments:

Linda said...

New windows....nice! I need to wash windows too....but not all at one time.

Sweet tea towels...hugs, Linda

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

24 hours is never enough I hear you on that one!
Sometimes I go to bed wishing I did this or that too....
Only one of me to compare to allllll the chores that have to be done.One day at a time and one project too.
Diane

JoyceAnn said...

I love your beautiful stitchings! Sometimes , especially this time of the year , you just have to take time to do what you love. I'm glad I reminded myself of that too (LOL).

~ Peaceful Blessings ~

Gill - That British Woman said...

I'm like you I would love to spend a day sewing, just no time to do it.

Gill in Canada