Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vintage Tea Party

Had a Vintage Tea Party Theme for Little Shadow and Heather .Had a Great time!
Used items that belonged to my Mom and Grandmother which would be little Shadow Great and Great Grandmother"s. I try hard to teach her how Important Family is and make Sweet Memories. And we look for any reason to have a tea party.lol
Tomorrow is our day to bring DH Mom here for the day .Little Shadow comes to visit ,they enjoy each other very much ,and birdwatching, playing with kittens.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Blessins',Lib

5 comments:

Peggy said...

everything is so pretty! You go the extra mile to make memories and things special for little Shadow. She will remember these things when she is grown and pass them on to her children.

JoyceAnn said...

Love your vintage dishes , everything looks wonderful. The girls are blessed to have you teaching them about their ancestors.

~ Be Blessed ~

Linda said...

Hi Lib, your tea party looks so pretty and what fun. Some of my happiest little girl memories are the tea parties I had with my granma, dolls and friends... we had pretend tea and I made mud pies to eat....such fun and simple times.

I love your line of feeders, I think it would be so neat to sit and just watch all the action, right now I just have my hummer feeder and I love that.

Oh my gosh, sorry to read about the accident glad your hubby and Little Shadow were not hurt...you all take care...hugs, Linda

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

I too love the vintage dishes ! I love a little tea party myself and use to do them for my daughter when she was a little girl, she loves those memories and still speaks fondly of that time in her life.
We still do that but now we go to a more upscale restaurant... LOL!!
Family is everything!
Diane

Carole Burant said...

And where was MY invitation to this wonderful vintage tea party???? hehe Isn't it fun using vintage dishes, I just find it adds to the atmosphere:-) It's no wonder Little Shadow so enjoys coming over for a visit!! xoxo