Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello Kitty


Living in the country seems everyone who doesn't want their pets , think we want them all.
Use to be dogs set out , now cats. I can NOT imagine setting out the Family pet!!!!!!
We feed them and have 2 cat houses for them to sleep in, and we have cat therapy daily (pet them to get them use to people) so they want be so wild.
This group is great mousers.Altho I could do without them bringing them and laying on the porch for us to reward them .
Hope you have a Great wk. and Love your Furry Babies!
Blessins,Lib

6 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

They're all beautiful , Lib. Sounds like you run a homeless shelter for the kitties , that's wonderful.

~ Many Blessings ~

Gill - That British Woman said...

it is terrible how people dump their pets in the country expecting country folks to care for them.

Good for you looking after some of them.

Gill in Canada

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

I don't know how people can do that. As you know we really love our fur baby! Nancy

Linda said...

Hi Lib..I love the view from your back door...you must have had a lovely white Christmas.
What pretty kitties...you have a kind heart. The same thing happens to us and we live in a community with lots of homes. Recently one little one was living on our patio...I had her spayed and now she has a nice warm home and I'm keeping her indoors.
I'm happy Little Shadow likes her Little Kitty bag.
I have been under the weather but I'm beginning to feel better..I've missed blogging and hope to get back visiting my friends...Happy New Year. hugs and warm regards, Linda

Gill - That British Woman said...

popped by the wish you all the very best of luck and love in 2011,

Gill in Canada

Sandra said...

I've always heard that when they bring you the dead rodents, it's a sign of love...?