Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Thursday, December 16, 2010

In Loving Memory


Jason Scott Hatfield 12-25-1975- 2-14-2010
My heart breaks for Little Shadow .Her first Christmas without her Dad. She doesn't understand why her Daddy had to leave her.
Each Christmas eve my Family gathers at my Sisters for our Christmas eve supper. I dread it for her. I offered to have it here, and our Bro. offered to have it at his house, but she insist on having it at her house. It will be a double day for her, not only is it Christmas but it would of been Jason's Birthday.She was here last night , she broke down and she said thoe closer Christmas gets the harder it gets for her. He was her only child.
Little Shadow called not long ago they we baking cookies ,she was so excitied and singing Christmas songs. I'm just thankful Little Shadow is able to be excitied about Christmas.
We had an ice storm come through last night, it thawed today and will refreeze tonight . It was 44 today and 50s tomorrow I Welcome that!
Have a great day!
Blessins',Lib

3 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Praying for your sister , Little Shadow and the whole family ! May you all be Blessed with Peace and Wonderful Memories during this time of sadness !

~ Blessings ~

Gill - That British Woman said...

sending prayers your way for you and your family during this sad and happy time. Sad because of your nephews death, but happy because of Little Shadow's joy at being so excited about Christmas.

Blessings,

Gill

Anonymous said...

Hey Lib...wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas! ♥