Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mission Accomplished Plus One

Are you tired of seeing dolls? lol I had a dead line to meet 5 dolls for Feb. 24th. As you know I am NOT a last min. person!
This doll on the left has a maroon hat doesn't show up well.


These 2 dresses are made from dish cloths. Now that my mission has been accomplished ,I can make more for my gift closet ,and to store for craft shows. Keeping busy ,I haven't been effected with cabin fever. In between playing in fabric I do chores, Caretake DH Mom who's with us 5 days per week, cook .I'm Blessed Dh is great to help with chores. :o)
Hope you have a great day! Stay warm , keep busy ,Hands to work,Hearts to God!
Blessins',Lib

4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

How could anyone get tired of seeing your gorgeous dolls?!! I so love how you give each one a personality:-) They look so lovely with all their beautiful dresses, precious hats and jewels. It's no wonder you haven't started having cabin fever, spending your spare time making these darling dolls is so much fun:-) xoxo

Eileen M said...

Hi Lib, Its such a long time since I wrote to you, I hope you havnt forgotten me. I still love to read your blog and so admire the crafts you make. The dolls are beautiful. I have a big crochet project on at the moment which is taking up most of my crafting time. As soon as that is finished I have a ever growing pile of sewing waiting to be done. I love to be retired but always have so much to do I am never bored so I think I am really lucky. We had quite a long spell of snow just before Christmas now its a bit warmer and we have a lot of heavy rain. I got to say the snow is prettier.
Hope you all keep well and warm, love from Eileen.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am not tired of seeing those dolls.

Could you show us how you make them, sort of a step by step if you have time?

Gill in Canada

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Lib ~ I'm not tired of seeing your dolls , they're beautiful and each one so unique. Do you name them ?

~ Blessings of Love ~