Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winding down

Trying to get the house back in order. lol DH painted the hall ,he's hanging paintings etc. back up for me.. This window has mirrors in this pic. its picked up the other wall and looks white like nothings in it.
Have about 1/2 of the hoosier painted. Hope to finish up tomorrow, and all we will like is painting rooms. Want to finish before Spring gets here, Spring is a busy season around here .
Hope everyone's day has been warm and cozy!
Blessins',Lib

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lib,

So glad to hear "little shadow" is doing well. It must be a great relief to you all. I hope it wont be long before she is back visiting you. That will be a good day for a tea party. Bring out the bunnies !!!

Cheers, Eileen.

JoyceAnn said...

Looks great , I know you're enjoying your new decor. I got the Grands room clean , next week I'll start on another. We need to do some painting too , maybe I can talk hubby into after everything's clean.

~ Many Blessings ~

Carole Burant said...

Isn't it such a wonderful feeling when everything is freshly painted and bright:-) I can't wait to start on my painting, you're giving me the incentive!! lol xoxo