Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Country Angel


I am playing in fabric today. The snow hit all around us but nothing here, which I am glad. Its cold out but warm and cozy inside.
I lightly cof. dyed this muslin fabric ,I need to put some blush on her cheeks.You can hang as a tree dec. or hang for an everyday dec.
At this Season in life I have more time to play in crafts ,in the past I had craft booths an entered craft shows ,I had to keep busy crafting to keep up the demand,altho I enjoyed it sometimes it seemed more like work than play as it feels now.
I hope everyone has a warm and cozy wk.end! What ever your work load ,I hope you enjoy it so much it feels like play!
Blessins',Lib

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet angel ~ she deserves to be present all year long.

Cathy said...

Hello Lib
Now that is an Angel I could get along with. She has a very down to earth look about her, sort of a no nonsense fun look - if you know what I mean. I'm sure you will never tire of making them to give to friends.
Merry Christmas and lots of love for the promise of a New Year
Take care
Cathy

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Cute angel she is a keeper.
Have a good weekend
Diane

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Lib,
What a darling angel. Such a clever idea. You are so talented. Nancy

Gill - That British Woman said...

she is so pretty, what a talented lady you are.....

Gill in Canada