Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Handmade Stockings by a Wonderful Artist

A Dear friend of mine Susan P. from Canada made these Beautiful Stockings. I Love the Santa.
Susan does lots of Penny rug items. She shops Thrift shops for alot of her supplies.:o) I Love the recycle idea.:o)
I Love snowmen!It's lots of fun to craft snowmen and bring them to life.:o)


I think this stocking is so cute Love the button snowmen, also the house,tree,and star.
Susan has made and shared some Beautiful crafts with me through the years.
Thanks again for all the Lovely crafts you've shared with me Susan.
Happy Crafting!
Hope everyone has a warm and cozy Week!
Blessins',Lib

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello Lib
Those really are quite different stockings aren't they. Nice tho'
Take care
Cathy

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Lib ~ Love those stockings , I need to make the Grands some new stockings. Maybe I'll work on them in the coming new year for next Christmas.Thanks for sharing , they're wonderful and I love the idea of using recycled materials.

~ Blessings ~

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Lib,
Lovely stockings. Where all do you hang them? Nancy