Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Sunday, December 20, 2009

Handmade hearts with Love

Baby It's "COLD" outside. We had a dusting of snow over night and black ice on the roads, so we are staying in where it's warm and cozy.I made a big pot of Veggie soup,DH made a pan of cornbread, so I will play in fabric and craft the day away.
I Love hearts. I lightly cof. stained some muslin ,cut heart shapes ,hand stitched words on ,put buttons on, and a small amount of fiberfill, stitched together. These can be used for ornies or just hanging yr. around, or Pkg. toppers.
I hope ya'll have a warm and cozy day.
Blessins',Lib

3 comments:

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Ohhhh. I think I love these hearts best of all the hearts! They are all nice but these are my favorites I think! Nancy

Gill - That British Woman said...

so very pretty, I guess you could also fill the hearts with lavendar or potpurri (sp?) also?

Gill in Canada

JoyceAnn said...

Those are wonderful ornies ,simple little treasures. We saw a few snowflakes and some sleet , but thankfully it melted and didn't hang around to long. Stay safe and have a great week Lib.


~ Blessings ~