Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow In Private Paradise


We awoke to snow.It's still snowing. I don't rememeber a snow this early in the season in yrs.
It is nice to look out and see the snow falling. And be inside nice and Warm!!!!!
DS had to work ,when he left we only had a dusting. He works in a grocery store ,all you Friends in the South knows what his day will be like.LOL Wonder if their out of Bread and Milk yet?Lol
I made Hot Tamales not long ago I think this would be a good day to pull a bag out of the freezer and make a pot of chili.
This pic. is for Peggy over at Peggy's Mtn. Blessings. Hope you have snow my Friend!
Hope everyone has a Great wk.end! Stay warm and stay safe!
Blessins'Lib

5 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Wow you do have snow!!
Very pretty isin't it!!
Sunny today for a nice change, I need to go shopping.... not my fav. thing to do esp on a Saturday....
Have a good weekend !
Diane

JoyceAnn said...

Oh Wow ~ Wonder if we'll se some snowflakes , the weatherman siad we might , but no accumulation.
The pics beautiful , love to see snow fall.

~ Beautiful Blessings ~

Peggy said...

only a few snowflakes before it stopped and the sun came out. Thanks for letting me enjoy yours

Anonymous said...

Dear Lib,
How great it is to have you back. When I went on line and found you were back with us I felt as if I had been given an early Christmas present !

I hope all your family are well and that you are having good times with your "little shadow".

I like the sound of your bright yellow kitchen. A ray of sunshine everyday for you.
The snow is a pretty sight, we dont get much snow here but recently there has been loads and loads of rain. Many homes in Cumbria (not far from me) have been flooded and bridges have been washed away.

I have some news which I have been longing to share with you. Grandbaby number 7 is on its way. My younger daughter is due to have her second child in April. I am delighted.

How have you been getting on with your crafting. I hope you put up pictures of the things you have made. You are such an inspiration.

Time for a cuppa now. Best wishes, Eileen.

Carole Burant said...

I just love a fresh snowfall, it looks so beautiful. We have a dusting of snow on the ground but nothing like we had last year at this time. That will change soon, though, because we're supposed to have quite the snowstorm tomorrow. I'm hoping it won't be as severe as they're forecasting!! xoxo