Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Stitchin'


Yesterday Niki over at Pumpkin Country (see side bar) had a link to a free pattern. I checked it out ,it was for a pillow ,I make a tea towel . Thanks Niki!!!!!
It is cold out .We were 17 degree's this a.m. It is a great day to stitch the day away and be inside out of the cold Sipping a hot cup a.......
Our "Little Shadow" spent the night with us.She and DH are watching a Christmas Movie.
It's back to stitchin' for me ,I have a Rooster pattern I want to stitch on a tea towel.
I hope ya'll have a warm and cozy day .
Blessins',Lib

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is "sew" cute, well done!!!

Gill in Canada