Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Fun and Busy week

It's been a busy last few days, but we have gotten alot of work behind us.Had to mow this week .

Did some cooking .I enjoy cooking!

This is where it all started 6 generations ago. We planted some cold crop veggies this week.



I've had a good week with Family and friends.
Hope ya'll have a great wk.end! Filled with Love and the ones you Love.
Blessins',Lib

3 comments:

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow (Sunday) Lib!!! Hope you have a happy day. Nancy

Gill - That British Woman said...

just love those photos, it says country living to me.

Gill in Canada

Linda said...

Hi Lib...belated Happy Birthday wishes, I hope you did all the things you enjoy yesterday.
I love your bouquet of daffodils...they just say Spring...hugs, Linda