Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good Bye My Friend........ Until we meet Again

We said Good Bye to a Dear Friend Grady, today.
He was a Wonderful person! So kind to all! The type person you Love spending time with.
I got to spend the day with my Dear,Dear Brother Ed . We went to his house, and several of us left his home and went to the funeral together,and back to his house. Ed lives across town, sometime I feel he lives across country. lol I'm use to country living ,he lives in the city.

After we got back to Ed's we were talking and a friend was talking how Great Grady was , and how it makes you stop and think what has my life been, how will I be remembered.
It has made me stop and think , what has my life been like? Have I taken time to reach out and touch other lives like I should have? When someone is nasty to me, do I react in a kind way or go down to their level?

How Blessed I am to have so many WONDERFUL FRIENDS! When DH& I returned home a Dear Friend had been here left me a bag of fabric and alot of emb. thread , with a note ,I wanted you to have this ,to keep you busy when caretaking.
I called my Dear Friend in Fl. had a good visit via phone. We met Grady thru her Friendship.
When I am down all I have to do is call her and she lifts me up.

Hope ya'll have a Great day! Take time to reflect on your life, your Friendship, and Count your Blessings!
Blessins',Lib

5 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Grady sounds like he was a very special person. I think we all wonder what people will remember us most for after we're gone and I really hope that it will be only good things! lol

I can well imagine how touched you were to find that bag of fabric and embroidery thread left by your friend. We all need a good friend like that in our lives.

If you haven't done so already, make sure you come by my blog as I'm celebrating my 5th blogiversary with a giveaway:-) xoxo

ancient one said...

It does make you stop and think when a dear friend leaves... our neighbor died just before Thanksgiving...It was so good to hear all the good things said at his funeral. We knew how special he was, but to realize so many others loved him too... I loved this post.

Hidden Haven Homestead said...

What a blessing to have had such a wonderful friend as Grady. Friends are a very special gift and I treasure each one. Enjoy your threads as I know you will be stitching some beautiful goodies! Hugs my friend

JoyceAnn said...

Hugs to You my Friend , so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Thanks for writing this thoughtful post , it has helped me break through a conflict that has been on going since Christmas.

~ Many Blessings ~

Gill - That British Woman said...

so sorry to hear about your loss,

Gill