Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Six Generations


I Love when these daffy's bloom.Its the first fresh cut boquet of the year from the Homestead.
Little Shadow was here ,and wanted to pick these. She is the 6th Generation to enjoy these daffy's.
Her Great-Great-Great grandmother planted the bulbs ,to have fresh cut flower's to take to the Market House (Farmer's Market) to sell. Every Generation until DS sold these .
I Love living here, my tap root runs deep. I enjoy walking around the homestead and thinking of Six Generations living here. Would the ones before me be happy with how I am carrying on ? I wonder after me how many Generations will live here? It's wonderful looking around and knowing a brickmaker made bricks here, Farmers lived her. My Dad was the first to hold a public job ,and Farm and sell from here. I try hard to teach Little Shadow the Family ways of the homestead, I hope one day she will be able to teach and pass our ways down to more Generations.
Hope ya'll have a Wonderful day!
Blessins',Lib

3 comments:

Hidden Haven Homestead said...

What wonderful memories you are making for Little Shadow. Some day she will be doing the same thing for her grandchildren, nieces and nephews.

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is so wonderful and an achievement.

I am so envious of you being able to pick a bunch of daffy's. We are covered in snow, and yes I am so sick of it!

Gill in Canada

Kristie said...

So many wonderful memories you are sharing with her. She will never forget them.
Kristie