Please do not remove any info with out permission from
Lib.Thanks

Welcome

Thank you for coming by for a visit.
Please leave a comment,so I know you visited and I can visit with you .Come back anytime.Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Simple Fun Week


Seems like a long time since my days were Simple, Relaxed, and for the most part filled with things I love to do . Having a week off from caretaking has refreshed us , and I feel up to playing in fabric. Little Shadow has spend time with us , and we made these towels from muslin fabric, stitched the pix. on. It was so much fun to enjoy our days to the fullest again.
The pink dish cloth I bartered with my Friend Nancy, she does Beautiful work .
Hope ya'll have a great day ,filled with the ones you Love, and things you love to do!
Blessins',Lib

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Those towels are so cute! You and Little Shadow did a great job on them. :)
I'm glad you've had a good week.

Carole Burant said...

Those towels are just so precious and what fun that Little Shadow helped you make them:-) I actually had a very relaxing day today and made a few more Artist Trading Cards which I enjoy making so much. The snow continues to fall so I'm hibernating! lol xoxo

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Lib,
WOW! You sure have been busy! Nancy

Hidden Haven Homestead said...

love the tea towels!! Have a very blessed weekend and hope you don't get snow. My daughter called today to say they were having snow flurries

Hidden Haven Homestead said...

love the tea towels!! Have a very blessed weekend and hope you don't get snow. My daughter called today to say they were having snow flurries

Gill - That British Woman said...

can you use those tea towels or are they just decorative?

Gill

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Lib ~ The towels are wonderful , glad you're taking a little time for pleasure. The bunny is mighty cute and I love the rooster.

~ Blessings ~

Eileen M said...

Hi Lib, I love your work. Its so satisfying making things that are practical yet still look pretty. The roosters are my favorites. I am glad you found a little time to relax.